Sunday, January 28, 2007

look at this

Actually, I spent most of the time on the internet when I am home. You can find everything you need through it, more often I visit is something can entertain me. Recently I realized myself visit the website more than 3 times a day is http://www.engl1020.blogspot.com/.This is the website of the weather forecasting. I found it is useful because the weather here is very different from my hometown, I cannot figure out the weather only by looking at the sky. I need to decide what I am going to wear and if I need to bring a coat in case of snowing. Sometimes I feel frustrated about clothing choice…It changes the convention of my life, so I recommend everyone to check out the weather at this website for you trip and for your friends for your everyday life.
Obviously, as weather the focal point of this website is the weather forecasting. Through the search section, you can get weather condition of any specific place in the world. Then you can see two main sections one is current condition it may update by the time. This section includes all the detail about the weather at that period. Some tools in this section about the place you are searching, such as “local Radar” “Ski Conditions” “trip planner” “personal Weather station” etc.
I found myself love skiing after the third time I went ski. Our ski plan is all based on the “ski conditions” regardless of the weather changing, because we have already considered that. We can have a nice skiing trip though. The “trip planner” can be used as the same function. Make your trip plan
The second main section of this website is there is a 5 days forecast for the specific location. So before you make your decision do check out the weather condition, it may bring you some fresh idea. There are Clicks also shows the details for hourly wind, temperature, humidity and UV forecasts. Click when you needed.
I am not sure if this website is supported by Google. Whatever, you can view the personal weather stations for the area using Google map, which means it enable the user the same functions as Google map. In addition, you can check the weather conditions in the map by click the bubble. This is pretty cool and useful. It impressed me a lot.
Some features such as: Astronomy, Sports Weather, Conditions Nearby, History Almanac, and Blogs in this area. These feature help you to know comprehensively of this website and how it adhere to its focal point and convention,
People can also get more professional weather analysis from this website.
This website helps me a lot; it is part of my daily life,
Here is some thing about the tradition writing and blogging. First, I want to say I am a lazy person, I do not like writing letters. But I spent much time on line, I would rather write on the blog. Secondly, I am studying abroad, apart from my parents and friends. Therefore, I must have a little space to share my life with them. I write my space and put my pictures on it. In order that they can see what my life is like, so do I do. In that way we will feel we are still together. It is quite different from writing on a piece of paper. However, I enjoy this way of communication.

2 comments:

Michelle Brake said...

Colorado is known for its unpredictable weather changes, but that's part of why it is fun to live here. I have never seen this site before and maybe I'll check it out. I couldn't find a good weather website yesterday when I needed it, so now I know where to go. As for the assignment, I think most people agree that blogs are totally different than anything else, even more than letters since you can add graphics and other cool features like links and videos.

Aaron Deng said...

i think you have tried to do your best on your easy. you do a good job at your assignment. and i have a little bit confusing to follow your idea, your easy is not clear enough, also the progams do not connect well. i think you need to get more reading to provide your english writing skill. anyway i think you will make it better in the future. do not worry my comment say your essay is bad. the answer that your essay have a very job!