Sunday, March 4, 2007

Reflection


Reflection
I found that after half year without working out, I have gained a lot of weight. I have been too lazy to do any sports. Yesterday, I went to Dave & Buster’s, and I found the dancing game was so interesting soon that I could not give up playing after I went back home. Therefore, I continued play the similar game,
Dance Dance Revolution, with my friends on Play Station 2 with a dancing pad. I realized that it is a new way to do the exercise. I really recommend people who want to lose weight but have been too lazy to do the exercise. You will be fond of this game but also lose weight without notices, thus you do not have to work out in the gyms everyday. All you need is playing this game, and every part of you body will burn the extra fat. Playing this game is not only for exercise, but also for partying with friends and family. As the result, everyone would have fun in it. Do not hesitate, so let us have dancing competition,

This is a great way to exercise and worship at the same time. There are many levels to choose from, so it works for almost everyone. The 10-year-old girl does better than adults; the 8-year-old girl gets frustrated very quickly but finally moves up to medium levels; even Uncles and Grandpas have tried it out! It is too hard for the 3-year-old, but it is great exercise and eye-foot coordination activity, and you must love that you can trust the music! It has been a huge motivator for you to lose what you need to, so you can play it for a while. Even the adults enjoy it and get workout, thus it is fun for the whole family!

1 comment:

^_^Lu^_^ said...

finally figured out some way to lose weight..emm...it's a good thing though. having fun while exercising..hehe.however, i think i'm just too lazy to do any kinds of exercise. but it sounds pretty fun when you were describing about the dancing pad. like we can use it at almost everywhere, don't have to spend so much time on it, and really helpful for losing weight..emm. maybe i should try it once and see what it would feel like.