Monday, February 26, 2007

post #8


This is a singer in China, I have listened her album recently. Actually, she is not very famous now. Maybe most of Chinese still do not who is she, and what kind of music she produced. I listened her music a lot recently. I have to say she is the few singers with higher education nowadays, since the music factory has become more and more appearance, I have not been so existed about singer for a long time, most music today are somewhat commercial. Her music is different and I must say she is music is most pure music I have not noticed for a long time. I love music and I listen all kind of music. I realized that Chinese modern music are developing so fast that some producer and musicians can not follow its step. She is not the follower of the popular music. The unique style she has made her music special and impression.

I love her not only because of her music but also because of his personality. I have followed some of her news and the shows she has attend. Judging from some of hers conversation between the reporters I can tell that his really a music producer and great singer. Hers ambitions of her music career is really impressed me. A beautiful girl lives happily in her music world, her name is-Zhang Xuan!

No comments: