Monday, February 19, 2007

SHE





I have not really sat down in a long time and observed people and their living style. I
guess I have been to busy trying to run my life. It is not a good thing. I found it was difficult to observe people in details.
Today seems like a sunny day,everyone seems to be they are smiling to me. I smile back to everybody too。I feel good without any reason. I got a strong feel about what I am going to write about. We always too busy to notice what happened around us, so today I am goanna write about others everyday life. I am taking this chance to think about my own life too.
Walking in the avenue of the school, with curious eyes hung on my face. Found a suitable place to be sated with a cup of coffee in my hand. The heavy backpack lying on the floor heading its “head” maybe it was not a good day for him.
It was not a rush hour for class, so there were few people there and everyone took their time to wherever they want to go. People bring their pone with them everywhere. In addition, everyone did. Hence, we could not imagine the life without pones.
With the louder voice, a girl came in to my sight. She was arguing with someone in the phone. I can tell from her face like a bomb almost exploding. She is very little with a glass in her face. If I never meet she before I never thought that she could be so powerful and I do think she will have that strong feeling about anything, I guess she is like the one who always sat in the corner of the class or and never answer any questions. She must be very quite at least to strangers.” Why did you lie to me?I never even think about that one second you are a liar. I really believed in you!’’ She shouted at the phone with the tear running in her eyes, I guess she cannot see anything with her tearing eyes. Holding back the tears taking the deep breathe she get better for about two second without saying a word. With no mood and sense of regretting“ I will never say that again, we are not friends any more and do not call me any way I do want your late excuse. No matter what happened you should not have done this to me. I think you are the very one know me better than anyone else in the world. Now I find I am wrong not only because what you did to but also I am sick of this I cannot get over this I need time to recover. No alternatives to me .” Hang off the phone with the tear pouring like a waterfall. It was not at all, what I have expected I thought it would be like common argument between two friends or lovers.
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives。
I sat there thinking what I have seen just now. It is true that it hurts to love someone not be loved in return. I stare at the floor, doing nothing, I heard the footstep is approaching me, but I did not look around. There is some conscious atmosphere around me. I cannot figure out why I feel so unsettled. Suddenly someone knocking my head, I turned back. Then I freeze, I can not believe my eyes, yes it is she. The real one, the one I missed badly. She is the one who as my friend, but our love deeper than any other sisters are.
Wearing a red skirt with a black jacket, I do not think there is the second person in the world can suit red that much. She always wears red clothes never changed. Chinese believed red is most lucky and happy color. She said red make me feel alive and passion. That is why she is so crazy about red. Cured hear looks good on her, maybe she is very content with her new hairstyle. With hand holding on her hair and shinning smile:”surprise ~~!!” she is trying to make me aware her new hairstyle, since she is plan to make it for a long time. She needs my encouragement. Haha ~~ Girls always pay much attention on this. I must say I really shocked about she’s coming,. As we are in the same country but we have no chance to see each other. I missed her a lot, but we did not say a word the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with,never say a word,and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had. We always feel the some way as we experience things together.
“I heard about It” I star our conversation again with no previous words. “En, I am getting better from it ,do not worry about me, I am strong, you know.” Smile again. Yes she is always strong, but people have rights to be weak. I mean that sometimes people need to cry need to complain. Then we back to silence again, I know what she want from me. It is just a word. She is a friend that I will never lose. And we will never be alone because we know there is someone who always know me.
The happiest of people donot necessarily have the best of everything they just make the most of everything that comes along their way. Like a good friend always by your side.

No comments: