Sunday, April 15, 2007

Free writing


Free writing
I will go back to my home(Chengdu) in four weeks. I am really anxious to say my family and friends. As the day nearby the more times, I think about my family the more I miss them. I have not seen them almost one year. I miss my mother father and sister.

The dishes my mother cooks and the games I used to playing with my sister. Things become more precious when you loss them. You always ignores you mother when she urged you repeatedly to do something. You even imagine if one day without their chattering life will to more wonderful. One day you do have to live on your own, you will find out without their help, life seems to be more out of control and irritating. At that time all the chattering just like a key to your life make you more clearly to do what you should do and what you should not do.

Every time my little sister break into my room and disturbing me when I was doing my on business. I really need to focus on the thing I was doing. I was getting very mad and shouting at her:” Do not touch my staff, leave me along.” Sometimes, she asked me to play games with her. I was just try to temporize her and run away. When there is nobody trouble you like that you will think how cute and how sweet she is. Her lovely smile and her sweet voice when her hello you through the phone.

I love them because they are my everything, they are the most important and precious people in the world. They are my whole world.

4 comments:

Nga Le said...

Wow, it must be tough being away from home for so long I can't even imagine leaving the state let alone leaving the country. You are a very brave individual. What do you miss the most over there? I remember when I moved to Boulder for college, I missed my mom's food so much. I think I lost 10 pounds because I didn't like the dorm food so I didn't eat. Anyways I wish you the best of luck.

Aaron Deng said...

I completely understand your situation; I miss my Chinese friends too. But I can’t come back because I know what situation I am right now. I think you need to focus on your studying because it is very important for you. I think it is very hard for a girl lives alone away her family, but you need to be strong girl. This is a real story, I am very like it. Your cheerful manner belied your real feelings. Take care, Good luck!

^_^Lu^_^ said...

This is my fifth year in America.as your good friend, I truely understand it is not easy for you to live far away from your family because I had a extremely hard time when the first time i moved here just like you do now. I think you have to be stronger and try your best to face those difficulties. i will always be there to help you out as much as i can whenever you need me. 是不是很感人?哦嘿嘿~

Jiarui Xie said...

Hopefully, I got a friend like you!I really appreciate what you did for me,hehe!I am lucky though,even with my "hard time" (you know what)I will get over with all those difficulties. I am stronger than before ,I think.I need to face things that I have meet before and I take a big step of geting over someone fake!No matter what you are always a lovely person to me!Love,ya! 哈哈,爽~