Sunday, April 8, 2007

Smells good


Smells good
The most attractive product of Calvin Klein to me is fragrance. I happened to see a commercial of C&K perfume in the TV. I was involved in the commercial. It make me has impulse to get one. You can tell from Calvin Klein’s most ads no matter fragrance, jeans or underwear. It utilized sex appeal in the ads as a convention. A typical characteristic imply the other simple of Calvin Klein.

I choose a picture from one series of C&K fragrance-
Eternity. This advertisement is for perfume it is about scent. Once I read a book about the scent of the body. It said that originally, everyone has its own scent and everyone has a distinctive scent. Like unnoticeable attraction signal, the specific scent pulls one and another together. Therefore, man and woman find their love due to the special attraction from scent. Those attraction cause affections and works like sex appeal. I believe fragrance has the same but stronger effect on both affections and sex appeal. The ad utilized with sex appeal effectively as I said and as we all know. One of the most important reasons for people wear perfume is to be more attractive. From the ad, we it will make the audience think if I wear the same perfume as the ad, I will be more appealing. Therefore, through the sex appeal the ad effectively conveyed what the specialty of the product. When you see the ad, you would persuade yourself having the same attraction as the model do in the ad.

No comments: