Sunday, April 22, 2007

Free Writing


Eating
I will die of starving those days. One meal a day was a normal thing in this week. Lazy and picky might kill myself. I am very particular about my food. No matter hoe hungry, I am if the food is so bad I will not eat them anyway. Sometimes I feel I was starving but I still cannot eat anything I dislike instead. Since I came to United States, the biggest issue for me is to get used to the food culture. We do ear burger and pizza as our dinner, we eat rice every meal. I do not like to eat things that have not been cooked. I cannot stand everything with cheese and ketchup. This kind of food I can only eat once a week, I guess, more than once I will not feel very well.

I am from south part of China - Sichuan. Our area is famous for hot and spicy food. We eat spicy food everyday. The “hot pot” is famous all over the world. We eat “hot pot” no matter winter or summer. Every one knows that Chinese eat together and use chopstick. I enjoy many people in one table and sharing food. If I want to eat Chinese food in here, actually, it is not very hard to find. No matter what the taste of food cannot be the same. No other way to so I just get use to eat in this place. I can eat a lot when I was eating in the Chinese restaurant.

Eating is most important part of our life, so ear what you like to eat and learn to eat what is new. If you have chance to eat food all over the world, it must be very cool thing to try.

No comments: