Saturday, April 21, 2007

Free Writing


Shopping
I am a crazy shopping fan, I love shopping very much. I am crazy about beautiful clothes. I do not know if it is a kind of illness. Since I saw my favorite clothes, I did not buy it right away. When I went back home I would feel somewhat stressed. Therefore, I would rather buy them if I do not want to feel that way. I am crazy about shopping reveals on my shopping attitude, sometimes I know I should not have buy so much clothes, because I have already had so many clothes. Nevertheless, when I went to malls or shops I just could not help myself purchasing clothes. Sometimes I feel it was so bad. I do not want to squander money in that way, I should not waste too many money on clothing. I am writing about this because I
went shopping again today. I thought I was so addictive to fancy clothes that I must think of quitting. I promised myself today I would not go shopping before I going back home. I could not afford myself doing this. Gosh! Do not take me to any shopping area and do not tell me that some shop is on sale. I promised that I must obey it. Please, watch over me my friends! Hope I am not eating my word.
Girls like dressing beautifully, of cause it is a good thing. We have born to have rights to make us look beautiful and lovely. That normal and should be recommended but we cannot do it overly beyond the margin. I guess I have been realizing it for a long time. However, I just could not stop myself going to beautiful clothes.

No comments: